Industrial 4G router from D-Link
High performance router designed especially to power large scale Machine-to-Machine applications (M2M). The DMW-312W utilises a 3G/4G mobile connection with dual SIM support and Fast Ethernet WAN/LAN connections for comprehensive redundancy options. Housed in an industrial grade casing that is suitable for a range of extreme and hostile environments.
- 4G LTE download speeds up to 150Mb/s and uplink speeds up to 50Mb/s
- Integrated VPN client and server that can manage multiple VPN configurations
- Supports IPSec, GRE & OpenVPN protocols whilst handling passthrough traffic
- SNMP management support for rapid deployment applications
- Fast Ethernet LAN & WAN connections for broad compatibility
- Dual SIM card slots for fallback reliability
- Connections: 1x RJ45 WAN/LAN, 1x RJ45 LAN, 3x SMA, DI/DO/Grounding ports
- Industrial grade, corrosion-resistant casing is ideal for use in extreme conditions
- Wall mount design for optimal placement
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 134x76x32mm
Connectivity where you need it most
Easily connect to your high-speed 4G/3G LTE mobile connection and enjoy downlink speeds of up to 150 Mbps1 and uplink speeds up to 50 Mbps1 – facilitating fast, reliable and responsive Internet access that enables you to deploy the router in a remote location, and still access your devices from anywhere.
The DWM-312W also offers maximum redundancy and flexibility to power your Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications with a dedicated Ethernet for high reliability that provides downlink speeds of up to 300 Mbps1.
Reliable, secure and high-speed VPN
The DWM-312W’s can support almost any VPN policy and manage multiple configurations. It even supports IPSec, GRE and OpenVPN protocols as well as handling pass-through traffic.
Advanced VPN configuration options include multiple encryption options, key management, negotiation modes, and VPN authentication using an internal user database.
Easy installation in extreme conditions
The corrosion-resistant zinc-plated steel case and wide operating temperature and humidity tolerance make the DWM-312W an industrial-grade device, ready for the most demanding M2M environment.
Equipped with wall and DIN rail mounting configurations, the DWM-312W can be installed where it is needed for optimal connectivity. Flexible power input allows the router to operate under any convenient power source.
Network agility for Enterprise IoT Management
D-Link offers the latest advanced EaaS (Edge as a Service) cloud computing platform to enable flexible, secure and low latency networks for mission critical operations.
With fast, flexible deployment and having full control and visibility over your network, the D-ECS D-Link Edge Cloud Solution platform offers extensive functionality enabling device management, traffic analytics, security, cost-management and more.