Peplink Max Transit 5G Router Features:
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded cat 20 LTE, 1 Wired WAN, WiFi as WAN
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem: 5G (NSA) Sub 6Ghz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n28, n38, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79 4G Bands: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46, B48, B66, B71
- WiFi Standard: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO
- WiFi Range: 250-300′ through walls, much greater unobstructed (variable depending on interference from other electronics and physical interference such as walls and ceilings)
- Ethernet ports:1 GbE LAN + 1 GbE WAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included
- Size: 7.3″ x 3.8″ x 1.3″
- Speedfusion Bonding License Included Under Primecare. Unit only has one modem so bonding will work with cellular modem and Wifi-As-Wan or Wired Internet only.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi gives you two independent networks that also work together, maximizing the throughput that your passengers can enjoy.
External Captive Portal for Advertising Servers
The MAX Transit also supports external captive portals, enabling you to connect to an advertising server. That way, your Wi-Fi hotspots can become a source of revenue.
Install it Anywhere
With mounting ears that can be installed from many angles and optional DIN rail mounts, the MAX Transit is ready to fit into just about any space you have available.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX Transit has certifications on: Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999) Railway applications (EN 50155) Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000) eMark (ref: E13*10R00*10R05*13664*00)