Perle IRG7000 5G LTE Routers and Gateways have the most comprehensive set of features, functionality, and performance to provide primary or failover back-up 5G LTE connectivity to remote infrastructure and assets. These ultra-low-power, rugged, high-performance Cellular Routers, with dual-SIM slots, can be quickly and easily deployed using an intuitive web GUI. For advanced admin scrips, RESTFul API and CLI commands are also available.
Perle IRG7000 LTE Routers provide fast, secure, and reliable managed 5G network connectivity where wired options are impossible to deploy or require a backup. This is crucial for enabling a wide range of applications while ensuring the highest degree of security to protect the integrity of critical services. Reduce the cost of downtime and service calls, and bringing distributed sites online faster. With support for Data, SMS, Voice, and Video, an IRG7000 and can be integrated into any enterprise cloud, building, industrial, or mobile location network infrastructure.
- Building and process automation controllers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers), Telco infrastructure controllers
- SCADA, Distribution management systems, Remote data loggers, flow meters, sensing equipment
- Digital signage, ATMs, POS, Kiosks, Temporary “pop-up” stores
- Video surveillance controllers, IP cameras, Mobile hotspots
- Fleet management, GPS/GNSS Location tracking, Taxis, Public Service Vehicles, vehicle area networking (VAN)
- Public Service Vehicles, First responders, Command Centres
- Transit systems, Buses, Metro Subways, Railways
Edge Routers with Enterprise-Grade Routing Capabilities
IRG7000 routers have all the of the advance routing functionality found in the most advanced enterprise routers. Extensive protocol routing support means they can be easily deployed in hierarchical or large mesh network structures. A fast CPU and lots of memory ensure the router can handle a consistent and heavy workload all day long.
- RIP, RIPv2, RIPng, OSPFv1/2/3, BGP-4
- When BGP peering with multiple ISPs, the IRG5500 delivers carrier-grade routing performance capable of handling the full Internet routing table
- IPv4 & IPv6
- OpenVPN & IPSec VPN
- DHCP & DHCPv6
- IP Passthrough for deployments requiring the router to operate in Gateway or Bridge mode
- Route between any interface (LTE, Ethernet, USB, or serial RS232)
- Reduce unwanted network traffic by creating collision and/or broadcast domains
Integrated Zone-Based Policy Firewall
The IRG7000 built-in firewall offers intuitive policies for multiple-interface routers to protect inside networks from unauthorized access by users on an outside network. The firewall also protects inside networks from each other, for example, by keeping a human resources network separate from a user network. If there are network resources that need to be available to an outside user, such as a web or FTP server, these resources can be placed on a separate network behind the firewall, in a demilitarized zone (DMZ). The firewall will allow limited access to the DMZ, but because the DMZ only includes the public servers, any attacks there will not affect the inside network. The firewall controls when inside users access outside networks (for example, access to the Internet), by allowing only certain addresses out, by requiring authentication or authorization, or by coordinating with an external URL filtering server. A deny-all (blacklist) policy can be used to prohibit traffic between firewall security zones until an explicit policy is applied to allow desirable traffic. Router ports are assigned to zones and firewall inspection policies are applied to traffic moving between the zones. Firewall inter-zone policies come with considerable flexibility and granularity so that different firewall inspection policies can be applied to the same router port.
High Availability Access and Enhanced Security with 2 Factor Authentication
With multiple concurrent VPN sessions and 2 Factor Authentication, Perle IRG7000 Routers enable secure communications to multiple back-end systems.
- Remote authentication (RADIUS, TACACS+) management, integrates with enterprise-grade systems to control access to devices in the field.
- Software image CRC control protects the software upgrade process against unwanted software corruption and malware
- High-speed OpenVPN, IP Security (IPsec), Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption for data privacy over the Internet.
- Intrusion prevention enforces security policies in a large enterprise or service provider networks.
- Perle’s cloud-based centralized management solution puts all your network and IT infrastructure into a single application and provides secure reliable access and visibility during normal operations and critical network failures. Scalable to suit any business requirement, Cloud Centralized Management reduces human error and guarantees repeatability.
GPS / Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Included
GPS and GNSS (Galileo, Glonass, and Beidou) are included by default in all IRG7000 Routers and Gateways. This enables real-time location tracking of remote assets. Also, you can get real-time network clock updates in the router, or any attached equipment, for accurate time-stamp usage in time-sensitive applications.
Cutting-edge design certified for a wide range of deployment scenarios
High-performance components and features enable customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure concurrent data, voice, and video services. All IRG7000 routers have high MTBF rates because they are developed with certified high-end components to provide superior reliability and uninterrupted operation.