Mikrotik 5G Router – Chateau
Mikrotik 5G Router is the ideal solution for home and office users that want to take advantage of high speed 5G Mobile Broadband Internet.
Insert your 5G SIM card into the Mikrotik 5G router and create a super fast 5G WiFi hotspot for all your home or office devices.
- Reviews (0)
MikroTik Chateau 5G Router
Do you need a high speed LTE 5G Router for your home or office. The MikroTik Chateau 5G Router is a high-speed, dual-band home access point with LTE/5G support – for really fast Internet anywhere, anytime. The Chateau 5G router utilises a high speed 5G modem to deliver lightning fast 5G Internet connectivity and delivers this to the users on the LAN via Gigabit EThernet and dual band, high speed WiFi. The Mikrotik 5G router really is the ultimate solution for fast, reliable and secure 5G mobile broadband Internet.
MikroTik 5G Router Chateau – Key features
- Ultra-fast LTE/5G support
- 5 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 USB 2.0 port type A
- 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n dual-chain, 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac dual-chain
- 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
The Most Advanced RouterOS On The Market
The Mikrotik Chateau 5G Router provide users with the freedom to explore different setups and always have the right tools for the job. Without unnecessary paywalls. Run a secure VPN from the office directly to your home, enable parental control, QoS (traffic prioritization for certain needs, such as streaming), specific firewall rules, IPsec hardware acceleration, VLAN, e-mail or SMS notifications.. You can even automate complex trigger notifications (“Your bandwidth has reached X for Y minutes!”) and modify queues based on bandwidth usage.
If you can imagine it – Mikrotik RouterOS can achieve it.
Mikrotik – Built With Security In Mind
Not only our RouterOS software comes with robust security options, we also focus on the production security. There is no outsourcing, every 5G device is assembled at our EU contract manufacturers and all the components come from reputable, trusted partners – such as Qualcomm. We cooperate with European law-makers and work hard to ensure full compliance with all the necessary safety policies. MikroTik is all about smooth, long-term cooperation without surprises.
MikroTik Chateau 5G Technical Specification
- Product code: RBD53G-5HacD2HnD-TC&RG502Q-EA
- CPU: 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 16 MB flash
- 1G Ethernet ports: 5
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n dual-chain, 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac dual-chain
- Wireless antenna max gain: 2.4 GHz (3 dBi), 5 GHz (5.5 dBi)
- 5G: NSA (5.0 Gbps downlink, 650 Mbps uplink); SA (4.2 Gbps downlink, 900 Mbps uplink)
- LTE category: 20 (2.0 Gbps downlink, 200 Mbps uplink)
- LTE modem: R11mL-RG502Q-EA
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- Supported input voltage: DC jack 12 – 28 V
- Dimensions: 240 x 156 x 44 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C
- Operating system: RouterOS
- Micro SIM slots: 1USB port 1 USB 2.0 port type A
- 5G NR NSA: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79
- 5G NR SA: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79
- LTE-FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B18/B19/B20/B26/B28/B32
- LTE-TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/B42/B43
- WCDMA: B1/B3/B5/B6/B8/B19
– DL: 4 x 4
– UL: 2 x 2
- 24 V 1.2 A power adapter
- 2 external LTE/5G antennas
- UTP Flat Cable (1,5m)
Mikrotik 5G Router Antennas
The Mikrotik 5G Router Chateau has detachable LTE 5G Antennas which means that if you need to add an external 5G Antenna then you can do so. Please note that just using a higher gain antenna might not improve download and upload speeds. The ideal circumstance for using an external 5G antenna is that the Mikrotik router is installed indoors where there is a poor 5G signal but there is a much better 5G network signal outdoors where you will install the 5G Antenna.
The Mikrotik has two SMA Female antenna connectors behind the panel on the rear of the router.
As you look at the rear of the router the SMA antenna connector on the left is the 5G MAIN and the Antenna connector on the right is 5G AUX. If you are just connecting a single antenna you should connect it to the CELL MAIN Port on the left, however we recommend that you connect two antennas if using the external antenna ports.