ZTE MC7010 5G Router is a weatherproof, outdoor 5G router that enables you to insert a 5G SIM card to connect to the 5G mobile broadband network, and share the high speed 5G Internet connection with multiple devices using the built-in WiFi hotspot. The ZTE 5G Pro CPE MC710 is a quick way to provide 4G or 5G internet connectivity for an outdoor location for multiple users to connect via WiFi.
ZTE NET BOX MC7010 is an excellent home or office internet set with an external 5G/LTE modem and a router in Mesh technology. ZTE MC7010 NET BOX will work both at home and in the office, in the city and in areas with poor coverage. Easy configuration and management via a web browser will provide you with the convenience of use, and the 5G/LTE antenna with strong signal reception of the cellular network ensures that your internet will work perfectly in all conditions. An additional guarantee of connection reliability is the weatherproof ODU design.
The 5G/LTE antenna used in the ZTE NET BOX MC7010 with a strong reception of the cellular network signal allows for data download speeds up to 3.8 Gbps and sending up to 330 Mbps in the 5G network and data download speed up to 1.8 Gbps and sending up to 270 Mbps in the network LTE. Thanks to this, files download smoothly, and applications and programs work without any problems. ZTE MC7010 5G Router is a solution that is perfect for home and office Internet networks.
- Support Networks: NSA 5G Sub6 + LTE Networks
- Chipset: Qualcomm 5G SDX55M platform
- CPU (cores): Cortex A7 up to 1.4GHz
- 5G download speed: Up to 3.8Gbps, upload speed to 331Mbps
- 4G LTE: Cat22/20
- 5G & 4G Networks:
- 5G NR+LTE EN-DC
- Sub6G n1/28/n78/79/41
- 4G FDD: B1/B3/B5/B8/B28; TDD:B34/B39/B40/B41
- 4G LTE Global FDD and TDD, 600MHz~3.8GHz, CAT22
- Bandwidth: mmWave 800MHz, sub6G 200MHz
- mmWave: DL/UL 64QAM, sub6G DL/UL 256QAM
- mmWave: 2 x 2 MIMO
- Sub6G DL: 4 x 4 MIMO
- LTE 4 x 4 MIMO on 5CA(4G only)
- Administration console: Full access from a web browser
- ODU design: Resistant to weather conditions
- Interfaces: 1 x 2.5Gigabit RJ45(Standard POE)
- Dimensions: 188.0 x 106.6 x 29mm(MC7010 ODU)