Netgear Nighthawk M5 5G Mobile Router (MR5200)
Netgear Nighthawk M5 5G WiGi Hotspot (MR5200)
Super-Fast 5G Speeds
5G delivers blazing-fast speeds so you can stream, browse, download, and more without slowdown. Insert your 5G SIM Card, Connect to the Internet and share!
- Reviews (0)
Nighthawk M5 5G WiFi 6 Mobile Router
BEST PERFORMING WiFi WITH 5G SIM INTERNET – The Netgear Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router is powered by the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM X55 Mobile Platform to deliver premium performance and ground-breaking speeds*. With the latest WiFi 6 technology, enjoy more capacity for connected devices anytime, anywhere. Unlocked device works with all major 5G-4G LTE network operators.
Netgear Nighthawk MR5200 Key Features
- Latest 5G Technology: 5GNR Sub 6GHz (N)SA
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz AX1800 WiFi 6
- Secure mobile Internet to deliver incredible download speeds; 5G enabled with LTE fallback
- Supports LTE CAT 22, LTE Advanced Pro, 4×4 MIMO, 256-QAM
- LCD touch screen interface
- Travel router with WiFi/Ethernet offloading capabilities
- No battery operation option just plug in power adapter
- Always-on connection you can count on and connect up to 32 WiFi devices on-the-go
- Parental controls to protect or guard access to online content
- Simple, intuitive app-driven user experience to monitor data usage, manage device and network settings
- Powerful, long-lasting battery for all day continuous use
- Two TS9 connectors available for use with external 5G/4G/3G antennas
- Simple setup with no software to install – just power on and connect
- For always-on WiFi, seamlessly switch to 5G/4G when fibre, cable or DSL is unavailable or interrupted
- TECHNOLOGY/BANDS : Latest 5G Technology: 5GNR Sub 6 GHz (NSA). Supports LTE CAT 20, LTE Advanced, 4×4 MIMO, 256QAM. Always-on connection you can count on and connect up to 32 devices. Increase network performance and reduce interference with 802.11ax (WiFi6), 2×2 MIMO and 2.4/5GHz Standalone. IPV6 Support
- CHIPSET : Qualcomm SDX55
- DATA USAGE METER : Manage your data and how much you use
- Max Theoretical Downlink Speed : Ethernet : Close to 1Gbps. WiFi : 11ax can support up to 1.2Gbps
- USB 3.1 Gen-2 tethered/Sub 6 NSA : Close to 3Gbps
- Dimensions : 105 x 105 x 21.5mm (4.14” x 4.14” x 0.85”)
- Weight : 240g (0.54lb) with batteryWHAT’S IN THE BOX : Nighthawk M5 Mobile Router 5G device and battery
- Quick start guide
- USB type-C cable
- Quick Charge AC adapter
Meet Your M5200 5G Mobile Router
Before you connect your mobile router, familiarize yourself with its LCD screen, icons, buttons, and connectors.
The mobile router comes with a USB-C charging cable.
The connectors include a USB 3.2 Type-C connector, an RJ45 ethernet port, and twoTS-9 external antenna connectors.
Inserting the Battery
You can use the home screen to view the mobile router’s status, configure WiFi settings,view data usage details, and view system alerts.
With increased capacity, enjoy faster speeds for simultaneous high-end video streaming on up to 32 WiFi devices.
Fixed Wireless Options
If wired internet is not optimal in your area, use 5G as the primary internet connection for all your devices at home or the office.
Secure and Reliable Network
Avoid the dangers of connecting to public WiFi. The Nighthawk M5 is equipped with VPN pass-through support and password protection.
Flexible Battery Operation
Stay connected for up to 13 hours on a single charge – or remove the battery and plug into the wall for all-day use.
Simple Control via the App
With the NETGEAR mobile app, you can offload to WiFi or Ethernet, track data usage by month and session, manage guest WiFi, and customize WiFi settings.