Cradlepoint R1900 5G Router
R1900 5G Router from Cradlepoint is one of the highest specification Industrial 5G routers for M2M and vehicle 5G Internet connectivity. Featuring super fast 5G Internet speeds with the embedded 5G modem and high speed WiFi and Gigabit Ethernet to suit most installation requirements. Combined with Cradlepoint NetCloud, the R1900 router provides the ultimate solution for your business.
The R1900 Bundle includes:-
- 1 x MB01-19005GB-GA with 1-yr NetCloud Mobile Performance Essentials Plan and R1900 router with WiFi
- 1 x 170869-000 Power Supply, 12V, Small 2×2 (C7 line cord not include), -30C to 70C; (Used with R1900, IBR1700, IBR900, R500-PLTE)
- 1 x 170623-003 Line Cord, 250V C7 1.8M (United Kingdom Type G); (Used with 170869-000 and 170785-000)
- 4 x PWB-BC3G-38-RSMAP PWB 2G/3G/4G and 3.8GHz 5G LTE Antenna
- 2 x PWB-24-58-RSMARV WiFi screw on PWB antenna
- Reviews (0)
Cradepoint R1900 5G Router is a high specification, M2M and Vehicle 5G router providing the ultimate in reliability, functionality and security for all your M2M and Vehicle 5G Internet applications.
- Deploy the ultimate 5G NR / Cat 20 LTE mobile networking solution with industry-leading features
- Add a second cellular modem with the optional RX30 managed accessory for simultaneous dual-carrier connectivity
- Take advantage of Wi-Fi 6 for the best possible connections
- Integrate into AVL systems with discrete GNSS and dead reckoning
- Extend your deployment with powerful edge compute capabilities and container support
- Enable unified edge security with application aware multizone firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Internet security
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
Cradlepoint R1900 Series router is part of a NetCloud Mobile Performance package, an all-inclusive networking service comprised of support, hardware, and software services.
- Business intelligence and remote cloud management
- Purpose-built hardware
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
R1900 5G Router Specification
|5G/4G Dual Connectivity
|4 GbE (LAN/WAN switchable)
|Yes, embedded Bluetooth 5.1
|Yes, with future RX30-MC
|Network Operator Standards
|PTCRB (U.S.), GCF (global)
|Network Operator Certifications
|North America, Europe; APAC, LATAM (pending)
|Public Safety Networks
|Pending: FirstNet ReadyTM & Verizon Response Verified
|VPN Tunnel Count
|Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
|Discrete active GNSS with dead reckoning
|Yes, with RX30-PoE
|-30 °C to 70 °C (-22 °F to 158 °F)
|Private Cellular Network
|Yes (4G, 5G, CBRS)
Key Software Capabilities
Cradlepoint NetCloud Service for the R1900 Industrial 5G Router provides everything needed to unlock the power of LTE at the network edge and connect users and IoT devices to critical applications and services. The NetCloud Service package for the R1900 includes router software for optimizing routing, VPN, SD-WAN, and security capabilities. The cloud capabilities include group policy definition, reports, troubleshooting, and analytics dashboards. The service includes a warranty for as long as there is an active subscription on the router, online training, live and online support, and all software and firmware updates.
NetCloud Service includes security features and options to optimize the Cradlepoint R1900 5G Router to meet the evolving security needs of distributed environments. The service includes stateful zone-based firewall enhancement capability to Application Aware Traffic Steering with the Advanced package.
Connection Manager provides the ability to manage all WAN connections types, both wireless and wired, from a single software-defined policy. Our custom-built modem software ensures users establish Wireless WAN connectivity faster while maintaining the highest level of resiliency.
NetCloud Service includes security features and options to optimize the R1900 5G Router to meet the evolving security needs of distributed environments. The service includes stateful zone-based firewall enhancement capability to Application Aware Traffic Steering with the Advanced package.
NetCloud Manager delivers true zero-touch deployment with the ability to define and deliver policy across entire groups of endpoints. Users can create a cloud-orchestrated hub and spoke VPN network and gain insights and analytics required for rapid troubleshooting and diagnostic workflows.