Zyxel NR7101 Outdoor 5G Router – WiFi6 Hotspot
Zyxel Nr7101 is a weatherproof, outdoor 5G router that you insert a 5G SIM card into, connect power and ethernet using POE and the NR7101 has built-in WiFi6 WiFi hotspot for users outdoors to connect to. The POE cable can connect to a POE switch indoors and then be used to create a meshed WiFi solution or wired 5G Internet solution as required.
- Reviews (0)
Zyxel NR7101 Outdoor WiFi 6 5G NR/4G LTE Cat 20 Router w/ Embedded SIM Slot (1800Mbps AX)
The Zyxel NR7101 Outdoor WiFi 6 5G NR Router supports the latest 5G NR technology whilst at the same time retaining full compatibility with 4G/3G networks.
- 5G NR, DL 5 Gbps
- NSA & SA modes
- DL 4×4 MIMO
- 802.3af/at PoE
- Remote management
- Zyxel mobile apps
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air)
Lightning-fast internet connectivity
The Zyxel NR7101 5G Router has DL speeds higher than 5 Gbps and 4G LTE DL speeds of up to 2 Gbps. The wide spectrum bandwidth accelerates internet speeds and reduces network latency for premium and time-sensitive connectivity services.
Fixed Wireless Access (FWA)
Deploying the NR7101 as part of FWA allows you to extend your 5G service coverage into subscribers’ homes and workplaces without extra wire infrastructure. This secures the TCOs and increases business revenue by supporting a larger number of subscribers with a premium fixed-grade connection.
Easy installation and SA/NSA dual-mode compliant
The Zyxel NR7101 outdoor router is equipped with a flexible wall or pole mounting kit, integrated IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and dedicated WiFi AP with mobile apps content graphics for eNB/gNB alignment. The NR7101 is also interoperable with both Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) deployments.
Remote management and upgrade
Through the LTE radio interface, the NR7101 supports TR-069, remote GUI and FTP to be fully configurable. Firmware Over-The-Air (FOTA) support enables remote firmware upgrades and troubleshooting, through events triggered by the operators.
With IP68-compliant K.21 6 KV/300 A lightning protection, the Zyxel NR7101 outdoor 5G router guarantees high-quality connections, a longer device life despite the weather and natural challenges. The NR7101 can operate within a wide range of temperature and humidity, which supports your service deployed in wide territorial scopes.
Feeling the need to increase bandwidth and network speed at office? Want to help manufacturing production operations become more flexible and efficient with better precision and lower costs than human inspection? Get a head start on smart office or industry 5.0, it’s time to upgrade to 5G and empower your future. The Zyxel NR7101 is poised to be your backbone of your network to pave the way for your future business success.
Multifunction Router, Business Supporter NR7101 is not only a simple network router, but your multipurpose business partner. It can be deployed as part of a Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) without extra wire infrastructure. To set 5G as your primary connection or use it as a backup when the primary connection drops. NR7101 also supports bridge mode to connect multiple devices without the risk of performance issues.
NR7101 offers more than just 5G, the variety of usage is entirely up to you!
NR7101 – Strong Backbone, Stronger Connection
NR7101 has industrial-grade components with outdoor-friendly design making it possible to work in harsh environment conditions where desirable signal strength is difficult to achieve or having weather challenges including strong winds
and rainstorms. NR7101 guarantees high-quality connections and a longer device life, which supports your business deployment in wide territorial scopes.
• IP68-certified : Water resistant
• IP68-certified : Dust, dirt and sand resistant
• Withstand hurricane level winds (Level 16, 200 Km/hr)
• K.21 enhanced-mode lightning protection
• Adapts to temperature from -40° C to 60°C
Better Signal, Work Wonders
The Zyxel NR7101 5G Router has up to 5 Gbps theoretical download rate, and with Six 10 dBi long range directional antennas to provide a focused networking coverage. Experience better, stronger signal strength and enhanced signal quality of 5G network for faster speed. Grab the NR7101, it’s efficient and can work wonders!
Network Slicing, Tailor Your Network
NR7101 is interoperable with both Standalone (SA) and Non-Standalone (NSA) deployments. Under SA mode, NR7101 can support network slicing function with tailored network capabilities that are essential to fulfil different business needs, like dealing complex environments with massed wired and wireless networks for separate factory and office connections, and handling of multiple-node WiFi infrastructure, which can be unstable. Customize network via NR7101 to keep ahead of industry and to ensure success.
ZYXEL NR7101 5G Router Interface Description
5G NR interface
- 3GPP Release 15 standard-compliant
- Supports both NSA and SA modes
- Supports frequencies: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n41/n77/n78/n38/n40
- DL 4×4 MIMO: n1/n3/n7/ n38/n40/n41/n77/n78
4G LTE interface
- 3GPP UE Category 20 standard-compliant
- Supports frequencies:
- LTE-FDD: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28
- LTE-TDD: B38/B40/B41/B42
- One GbE RJ-45 PoE LAN port
- Power status
- Internet status
- WiFi status
- Two 3FF format Micro SIM card slots (redundant)
- One WiFi on/off button
- One reset to default button
- < 16 W (est.)
Item dimensions (W x D x H)
- 255 x 256 x 58 mm (9.99 in. x 10.03 in. x 2.28 in.)
- 1143 g (21 lb.)
- Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (- 40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
Ingress Protection rating
- K.21 enhanced mode, 6 KV
Wind load testing
- GR 487 issue 4 (2013) standard-compliant
- Level 16 wind force
- Wind speeds 53.6 m/sec (~ 193 km/h)
- WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Directive certification
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive certification
- HSF (Hazardous Substance Free)
- European Parliament and Council Directive 94/62/EC of 20 December 1994 on packaging and packaging waste
- Zyxel NR2101 Portable Router
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector
- 1.8 M Ethernet cable 8P8C
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card
- DoC and safety warning
- Wall/pole mounting kit